Ipswich Central Partnership groups
As part of the Ipswich Central Partnership group your role will be to:
- Collaborate with the group on developing ideas for projects, activities and events for the precinct
- Champion the planning and delivery of agreed actions
- Advocate for precinct values
- Add creative direction to test, challenge and develop the programme.
- Work with Council to provide feedback and where relevant relay information and connect with the wider Ipswich community.
This is a volunteer role.
We expect this will involve a minimum of 3 hours per month.
During delivery of events, activations or projects identified in the plans, your contribution will be shaped around your capacity.